Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||X Ray Flaw Detector Portable Film Viewer, Radiography X-ray Film Viewer RFV-400B||View:||230×65mm|
|Lamp Source:||CCFL(cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp)||Brightness:||120000cd/m2（Adjustable）|
|Power:||220V 50Hz||Start Way:||Foot Switch|
X Ray Flaw Detector Portable Film Viewer, Radiography X-ray
film viewer RFV-400B
|Lamp source:||CCFL(cold cathode fluorescent lamp)|
|CCFL luminous tube using time||≥30000h|
|Start way||Foot switch|
Mini type, much better for outside us
1. Connect the 220 VAC single phase power source,
2. Set the switch on the front face to "ON",
3. Adjust the brightness bar to set the proper viewing brightness.
1. Always use the rated power supply, and never keep lighting for too long time;
2. Avoid strong impact during the transportation that would cause damage of the lamp tube;
3. Avoid moisture and corrosive gas into the unit.